Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Initial days after College...

I just passed out from my college, the very unknown ‘Aizza College of Engineering and Technology’. By the time of my counseling, even I was not aware that there is a college with this name on this earth. I opted for Computer Science & Engineering stream just because one of my dad’s friend (can’t remember his name) told me to do so. I stepped out of my college with the same mindset as I had when I stepped in.

After hearing the college name in which I pursued my B.Tech degree, you might have easily figured out that campus recruitments cannot be available for such colleges. So, I entered Hyderabad for my job hunt. Am I? I don’t know.

I visited CMC-ATC again (Previously I was here during final semester project work) and came to know that EDGE program is going on currently which assures you to find out a job. After 3 months of .Net training along with some Database training, I got call from “Intelligroup”. In written test I did pretty well. Next comes the Group Discussion in which I’ve never ever participated. Just because I always feel like I will not have enough points to speak up. Is it true? But, every time I think of Group Discussion, my mind get filled with hell lot of fear. Quite naturally I didn’t speak out a single word. And I lost the opportunity of working “Intelligroup", Hyderabad.

Then I got call from CMC Limited. I need a job very badly now just because the ones who are not done written so well are now holding jobs in their hands. I visited Chilukur Balaji temple (All Hyderabadis must know by the name of "VISA temple") in outskirts of Hyderabad. I promise you wont be disappointed once you go there and make a wish. Dont think that I am promoting this temple. After all, GOD is not (hopefully will never be) in such a bad condition that he need me to promote him about his powers.

CMC relocated us(Yes, we were 5 in total, Kishore, Santosh, J. Suresh, Chaitanya and Me) to Delhi. Of course, we people got selected by CMC Limited, Hyderabad. After a woderful party (We party without any special reason, this time we have one, how can I miss that?)with my friends in Hyderabad, I headed for Delhi by A.P Express along with my other 4 new friends.

...I entered the National Capital from State Capital. I never thought that the Delhi railway station would be like the way it looked.

This is the first blog in my life. You might not figure out what am I saying in this blog. Dont try to do that, you are not going to find out any.

11 comments:

  1. Suresh............we are fortunate to get a friend like you.

    Thanks DELHI............and thanks MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suresh...
    Its good to see you writting the blogs !!!

    Youn have shared the reality blog, i think this blog should have the complte story.

    Thanks for being my friend.

    Mohasin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm nice start buddy! How do you say you never have anything to speak? Look its you who wrote the whole damn page and so nicely...What happened next? After you came to delhi? Tell us more...now really eager to know.

    Smiles,
    Shuchi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good efforts freind as I know at that time IT was not going so well and in that time u really did very well. Its really your hard-work and strong dedication that brought your destiny in just 2 steps. Good job buddy... I'm really proud of being your one of the good frend.

    Cheers,
    Dinesh Gupta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waah ji waah, Mr. Binamaangey... Bina maangey hi tumne humein woh din yaad dila diye, jab maine bhi kaafi hadh tak tumhari tarah hi bas kisi ke kehne pe Computer Science se apna naata jod liya tha... :-).

    I still remember my 11th std. batch, where initially around 20 students had opted for Computer Science but just after around mid of the year, we were only 7-8 students, joh roj shows utaar ke computer lab mein enter karte aur bas ek Hello World ka program likhke itna kuch hote jaise ki koi jung jeet li ho... :-)

    And I must say, a nice start done by you... Keep writting, Keep rocking!!!

    Aur haan, ek baat toh likha bhool hi raha tha main... THANKS to CMC jo iss bandey to Delhi bhej diya... warna humein Hydrabad jana padta apne iss ROCK star ko dhoondney... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Suresh,
    First time your writting skill impress me ... Thanks to CMC to bring you in Delhi otherwise how can we get Hawali ronak with out you....

    Love You dear...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good starting ra. It was happy to say that I was one of the idiot, who come along with you to Delhi.

    Regards
    Kishore Allu

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Suresh.
    I Feel happy to see and read your experience and a blog. And in the first blog you done very good job.
    And my self is one of the idiot in the Aizza college of engineering &Technology .

    go on with your experience.

    Regards,
    Kishor kumar

    ReplyDelete
  9. hai suresh, this is prakash hmmm i think u got who i am...its nice 2 know about u & ur blog..its nice & wonderful starting buddy...do share some more memories and experiences....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suresh

    Its really good to see this blog.i am expecting more blogs from u r end and my humble request is to write one blog on u r love...Even i too don't know this story never before and write one more blog for our aizza frnds........

    Cheers
    Pasam(GNT-CNU)

    ReplyDelete
  11. plz don't ask about suresh love storei's,if 1 or 2 he can tell, if he what to tell about his love storei where is stating point..... ?
    In suresh love no age bar 18 to ...?. that y don't dare to ask about his love storie ...it kind request from
    shiva

    ReplyDelete