Saturday, February 27, 2010

Best Relationship

While returning from office after finishing the daily routine of work, Ajay Narang asked us "What is the best relationship in anybody's life?".

Parents? Bothers? Sisters? Relatives? Friends? or any other relationship?

Without any thought, I said "Friend".

Yeah... that's true, at least for me... No... almost for everyone I think.

When I said that he immediately agreed with me. Because it's true.

Is there any need of explanation for what I said?

Only a friend knows our actual character. What we are, what we like, what we love, what we hate... everything about us, more than we know. Am I wrong? No way...

When I say Friendship is the best relationship in this world, it doesn't mean that all other relationships are 'BAKWAAS' (in my words)... No... It's not like that..

I love my parents, my sisters... I don't have any brother, otherwise I would love him too... The thing is that we love them so much that we don't want them to be hurt because of some of our habits.

When I am with my friends, I don't care about anything, like, what am I doing and all... But, when I am with my parents, I care about a lots of things because they care about them and I don't want my parents to be hurt.

And by this, I don't mean that I don't care about my friends. I do care them.

Well... there is no end to this topic... but I should end this post as I am getting late for my movie program (with my friends of course...). So catch you later in my next post. Till then bye.

Hey... before I logout, one question for you guys... what is your answer for the question that Ajay asked???

3 comments:

  1. truly said, i agreed with you at that point of time, so i do now and will do ever......
    i started firmly believing this because of frinds i do have like you and some others... it feels wonderful to have friend like you....while making frnds i only see their heart not habits may be beacause of this i am very lucky in having good frnds those are really good... :) :) chal bhout tarif ho gayi teri... ab thale (neeche) aaja :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Every one is true with friends only

    ReplyDelete